There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Ray Ray’s Hog Pit announced that Chef Bill Glover has come on board as its new CEO. The news was paired with the announcement that Ray Ray’s will open a stand-alone restaurant at 1256 Columbus Rd. in Granville.
- Columbus Alive broke the news yesterday that Jackie O’s Brewery out of Athens will open a Columbus operation by taking over the old Elevator Brewing space at 165 N. Fourth St. downtown.
- BrewDog Short North announced that Brown Bag Deli will take over its kitchen operations starting Oct. 15, serving a mix of their classic sandwiches plus “location exclusive” items.
- Hispanic Restaurant Week runs from Oct. 10-18, with 20+ local Latin American restaurants featuring dishes from Mexico, Cuba, Honduras, the Caribbean, Argentina, and other countries.
- Pitabilities held the grand opening for its new stall in Hilliard’s Center Street Market last week
- This Sunday, Oct. 11, Old Worthington businesses will celebrate Oktoberfest from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., with food and beverage specials, games, live music, and more.
- The Butcher and Grocer announced that it’s launched a wholesale side to the business, TB&G Meats, that will formally supply the butcher shop and other businesses.
- La Scala restaurant in Dublin announced that the long-running restaurant will set to close on Oct. 31 unless a buyer comes along for the business.
This week I’m also writing…
- Schuler’s Bakery in Springfield
- Fall at the McConnell Arts Center (Experience Worthington)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.