A constantly updated list of things we're loving: favorite dishes, hidden gems, new restaurants, upcoming events, unique drinks, special discoveries. Hopefully this list will inspire some of your own adventures!
- CM Chicken. This new Korean fried chicken chain set up a location at Kenny and Henderson, and we've already been back multiple times. Hard to go wrong with crispy-on-the-outside, tender-on-the-inside fried chicken.
- Bourbon bars and distilleries in Northern Kentucky. Our January trip there had us exploring cocktail bars, distilleries, local restaurants, great coffee and bakeries, plus local history.
- Los Agavez for birria tacos. Some of the best tacos in town. Only offered Thursdays-Saturdays. Don't sleep on their al pastor, too.
- Making Dutch baby pancakes. Always a classic in our house. Read our recipe here!
- Cincinnati. We love the Queen City more and more every time we visit. Catch our latest visit there in A Little Star Wars in Cinicinnati.
More to come!