There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Little Eater started opening for breakfast this week! Check out the menu at their Clintonville location.
- Pocket Produce in Clintonville closed this week.
- The North Market Wine Festival is this week Friday and Saturday, July 13-14.
- Dan the Baker announced expanded hours and menus at the Toast Bar. It will now be open Wednesday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1126 Sushi Bar opened at 1126 N. High St., briefly home to the Short North Parlor Room and long-time home of Surly Girl Saloon.
- Koko Tea Salon opened their new Easton location this week at 3951 Easton Square Place East (where Lush used to be!).
- Two new tenants are headed to the Gateway University District. Elia Athenian Grill, which has a location downtown, will open at 14 E. Eleventh St., previous site of Fusian, and Coffee Connections from Hilliard will open a spot at 1572 N. High St.
- The owner of Northstar Cafe, Brassica, and Third & Hollywood announced The Lox Bagel Shop at 772 N. High St., former site of Homefare, coming later this year.
- The new Bronzeville Growers Market started yesterday and runs every Thursday from 3-6 p.m. at 925 Mt. Vernon Ave. through Sept. 27.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!