There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- At long last, G. D. Ritzy’s makes its return with a new Clintonville location at 4615 N. High St. on Thursday, Sept. 6.
- The Mojoe Lounge downtown closed last week. It will transform into a Cup O’ Joe and move close by to an atrium by OSU’s Urban Arts Space.
- Brothers Drake announced they’ll open a second meadery as part of Co-Hatch’s The Pub co-working space at Polaris.
- Campus institution Mama’s Pasta & Brew announced they’ll be closing Nov. 30 and their building will be demolished. Read more about local dining left around campus in my Columbus Alive round-up here.
- 2 Tones Brewing in Whitehall announced they’re moving to new taproom and brewery at 4539 W. Broad St.
- The annual Columbus Greek Festival is this weekend at The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Short North.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing celebrates the release of their Oktoberfest lager with a party this Saturday, Sept. 1 in their new Hickory Room event space. Check out the details in my Columbus Alive column here.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!