There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The beer bar and growler spot Porch Growler opens at 890 High St. in Worthington today, Sept. 21.
- Kolache Republic announced they will now be open on Sundays from 9a-1p.
- Tula Taqueria has opened at 525 Lazelle Rd. in Westerville.
- The Center Street Market was announced as coming soon to Hilliard, run by Orlando-based Crooked Can Brewing Company, and including 10+ vendors.
- Aracri Pizzeria, a new pizza place from the owners of Cafe Napolitana downtown, is coming to the old PizzaRev space in the Gateway University District.
- Ramble Coffee announced they are moving their roasting facility into Global Gallery‘s annex space next month.
- House Beer in Short North announced they’ll be rebranding as Bourbon & Barley Saloon.
Some upcoming events
- The Worthington Resource Pantry hosts their Feed-a-Family Block Party tonight at Leader’s Moving.
- Experience Clintonville Days are this Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 22-23
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) hosts their annual Speak Up for Children breakfast at the Renaissance Hotel downtown on Sept. 28. Find tickets here.
- Neighborhood Services, Inc.’s annual fundraiser, Dishin’ For Hunger, is next week Saturday, Sept. 29 at the Ohio Union’s instructional kitchen. You can get tickets here.
- The Jailhouse Rock Beerfest is next week Friday, Sept. 28 in Newark, benefiting the continued restoration of the old Licking County Jailhouse.
- For their fifth anniversary, Wolf’s Ridge Brewing will be hosting a Memory Lane dinner, featuring five of the chef’s favorite courses from over the years. The dinner, held on Sept. 27, is featured in conjunction with their fifth anniversary party and bottle release on Sept. 28.