There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- North Market Bridge Park opened quietly last week with its first four vendors, doing limited hours: Dos Hermanos, Market Bar, Coastal Local Seafood, and Reuse Revolution.
- A new shop called Austen & Company opened last week at 1530 S. High St., serving coffee, tea, desserts.
- C. Krueger’s shop in the Short North has closed. A shop at 6845 Commerce Dr. in Blacklick remains open.
- Meshikou Ramen‘s new next door shop Meshikou Chikin is now open at 1504 Bethel Rd.
- Macaron Bar opens its second central Ohio location on the lower level of Polaris Fashion Place on Monday, Nov. 16
- The owners of Milo’s Catering announced last week that they have assumed ownership of the Dock580/Juniper space in the Smith Bros Hardware Building. The new combined event spaces are called North Fourth Corridor.
- Sexton’s Pizza opened a second location, this one at 943 E. Johnstown Rd. in Gahanna
- A new ghost kitchen – a business available for delivery only – called Red Rabbit Ramen will launch service on Wednesday, Nov. 18
- Mikey’s Late Night Slice brings back its Fiery Death with Hate Sausage pizza this weekend, Nov. 13-15
- Service! Relief Kitchen is giving away 100 turkeys to restaurant industry professionals.
This week I’m also writing:
- Part one of our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide: FOOD!
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.