There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- North Market Bridge Park opened quietly last week with its first four vendors, doing limited hours: Dos Hermanos, Market Bar, Coastal Local Seafood, and Reuse Revolution.
- A new shop called Austen & Company opened last week at 1530 S. High St., serving coffee, tea, desserts.
- C. Krueger’s shop in the Short North has closed. A shop at 6845 Commerce Dr. in Blacklick remains open.
- Meshikou Ramen‘s new next door shop Meshikou Chikin is now open at 1504 Bethel Rd.
- Macaron Bar opens its second central Ohio location on the lower level of Polaris Fashion Place on Monday, Nov. 16
- The owners of Milo’s Catering announced last week that they have assumed ownership of the Dock580/Juniper space in the Smith Bros Hardware Building. The new combined event spaces are called North Fourth Corridor.
- Sexton’s Pizza opened a second location, this one at 943 E. Johnstown Rd. in Gahanna
- A new ghost kitchen – a business available for delivery only – called Red Rabbit Ramen will launch service on Wednesday, Nov. 18
- Mikey’s Late Night Slice brings back its Fiery Death with Hate Sausage pizza this weekend, Nov. 13-15
- Service! Relief Kitchen is giving away 100 turkeys to restaurant industry professionals.
This week I’m also writing:
- Part one of our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide: FOOD!