There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Red Rabbit Ramen, which has previously operated as a ghost kitchen and as a pop-up at Budd Dairy Food Hall, has built a cart which will park at The Bar at Echo Spirits starting next week Thursday, Sept. 15.
- A new brewery called Honest Friend Brewing announced this week that they’ll be coming to Steelton Village, a development on the South Side next to The Fort, in the spring of 2023.
- Lucky’s Market announced that it would serve as the anchor grocery store in the redeveloped Thurber Village since in Harrison West. The site was previously home to a Giant Eagle, which closed in 2017.
- Ray Ray’s in Granville hosts a Carolina Barbecue dinner tonight and tomorrow, Sept. 9 and 10, featuring BBQ dishes, spirits, and beer from the Carolinas.
- The first franchise of The Peach Cobbler Factory coming to Columbus revealed their location this week. They’ll show up in Gahanna at 4691 Morse Rd., in Hamilton Quarter.
- The new bar Missing Jimmy’s, located at 55 S. High St. in Historic Dublin, made its debut this week. The bar is operated by the owners of Meatball Mafia.
- 614 shared this week that Rosie O’Grady’s, the long-running bar at 2411 Morse Rd., closed this week
- Business First also detailed that a country music bar called The Horseshoe has replaced the Chop Shop at 2159 N. High St. near campus
- Finally, as reported in the Dispatch, the fast casual spot Curry Up Indian Grill and the Sawmill and Polaris locations of CoreLife Eatery have closed.
This week I’m also writing:
- Where to Find German Food in Columbus
- Ginger Rabbit Jazz Lounge Offers Small Plates, Cocktails, Live Music