There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Aardvark Wine & Beer has opened at 2355 W. Dublin Granville Rd. in Linworth. The bottle shop is owned by Donnie Austin, who was previously behind House Wine in Worthington.
- MJOMII Artisan Dessert House, which specializes in macarons, has opened at 2560 Bethel Rd.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing announced that Chef Seth Lassak is leaving the restaurant at the end of this weekend. Lassak has been leading the kitchen there since it first opened in 2013
- 614 reported that Buddha Bowl in Clintonville has closed, while the owners will reopen the currently-closed Upper Arlington location of Basil Thai restaurant.
- Business First reported that Stone Bar & Kitchen has opened at 1045 Bethel Rd. on the northwest side.
This week I’m also writing:
- The Mohicans Treehouses are One of Our Favorite Getaways
- Aardvark Beer & Wine Opens in Linworth
- Sip Ciders in a Barn at Seek-No-Further Cidery