Image courtesy facebook.com/rodos614
There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- The manager of Rodos European Grill announced on social media this week that it will be moving from its Indianola Ave. location to a spot in Linworth. The Clintonville store will close within the next couple weeks before its move to an as-yet-undisclosed new storefront.
- The Tasty Dawg hot dog joint announced this week that they have reopened downtown at 107 S. High St. It had shuttered recently as part of the closures of the downtown Zoup location, which was owned by the same franchisee.
- This weekend Sparano’s Pizza will leave its long-time location at 3590 Trabue Rd. to move to 3947 W. Broad St. The pizzeria said they plan to close after this Sunday, June 25, and hope to reopen by next week Thursday, June 29 in their new spot.
- The City of Hilliard reported last month that Firefly Winery is coming next year to the corner of Grant and Franklin streets in downtown Hilliard. The family-run winery will span 4500 square feet, feature on-site winemaking and blending, and fall within the city’s DORA district.
- The first Ohio location of Genghis Grill is set to open today – Friday, June 23 – at 18 E. 15th Ave. in the University District.
- It’s been reported that a location of House of Biryanis and Kebabs is coming soon to 1047 Polaris Pkwy.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing‘s long-time head brewer Chris Davison announced last week that he’s leaving the brewery to become a blending and barreling master for Middle West Spirits.
- In case you missed the news, a franchise of Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders opened recently at 15720 U.S. 36 in Marysville. This marks the second Ohio location for the chain.
This week I’m also writing:
- Explore Akron’s Hidden Gems: A Memorable Day Trip Guide to Ohio’s Vibrant City
- Discover Bob Evans’ Budget-Friendly American Values Menu
- Hereinafter Cocktail Tavern in Millersport (Columbus Monthly)
- Check out the Whitney House’s new menu (Experience Worthington)