There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Check in weekly to see what’s happening.
- Caffe Apropos in Harrison West announced they’ll be closing Jan. 19. This makes me kind of sad. Even though I haven’t stopped by in a couple years, I did some dissertation writing there, and the last summer we lived in Harrison West we walked there almost every morning for iced chai.
- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants announced the Budd Dairy Food Hall, a food business incubator that will lease space to 8-10 chef-driven concepts inside the old Budd Dairy building in Italian Village, across from Seventh Son Brewing.
- A new growler shop called Porch Growler is coming soon to 892 N. High St. in Worthington.
- Bono Pizza announced they’ll be closing at their current space at the end of this month.
- Harold’s American Grille in Old Worthington has closed.
- The new Andes Bar & Grill has opened at 79 S. Fourth St. downtown, former site of Hae Paul’s.
- The Pub Polaris closed this week.
- Piada will soon open their newest central Ohio store at 4193 Buckeye Parkway in Grove City.
- The Bexley Coffee Shop celebrates their third birthday this Friday, Jan. 12 with free birthday cake, live menu, and other treats.