There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Check in weekly to see what’s happening.
- Caffe Apropos in Harrison West announced they’ll be closing Jan. 19. This makes me kind of sad. Even though I haven’t stopped by in a couple years, I did some dissertation writing there, and the last summer we lived in Harrison West we walked there almost every morning for iced chai.
- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants announced the Budd Dairy Food Hall, a food business incubator that will lease space to 8-10 chef-driven concepts inside the old Budd Dairy building in Italian Village, across from Seventh Son Brewing.
- A new growler shop called Porch Growler is coming soon to 892 N. High St. in Worthington.
- Bono Pizza announced they’ll be closing at their current space at the end of this month.
- Harold’s American Grille in Old Worthington has closed.
- The new Andes Bar & Grill has opened at 79 S. Fourth St. downtown, former site of Hae Paul’s.
- The Pub Polaris closed this week.
- Piada will soon open their newest central Ohio store at 4193 Buckeye Parkway in Grove City.
- The Bexley Coffee Shop celebrates their third birthday this Friday, Jan. 12 with free birthday cake, live menu, and other treats.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!