There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Taste of OSU is tonight, Friday, Feb. 16 from 5-9 p.m. at the Ohio Union. Put on by the Office of International Affairs, the annual event features performances, exhibitions, and of course food from 30 different countries. The event is free; food sample tickets are only $1 each.
- Harvest Pizzeria announced they’ll be opening a location at 1099 First Ave. in Grandview, current site of Old Bag of Nails. This will be their fourth in central Ohio, joining German Village, Clintonville, and Dublin (plus a fifth in Cincinnati’s Over-the-Rhine neighborhood).
- Stauf’s Coffee Roasters is opening a new location – their fifth overall – at 350 Mt. Vernon Ave. in the View on Grant.
- North Market and the Ohio Distiller’s Guild host the Mix & Shake this Saturday, Feb. 17. The evening features cocktails, food, live music, and more, and benefits the Market and the Distiller’s Guild. It’s also a chance to get a first taste of the new Noble Cut Distillery in Gahanna.
- The annual collaboration pizza between Hot Chicken Takeover and Mikey’s Late Night Slice – the Hot Mikey’s Takeover – will be available from March 5-11. You can get tickets to a preview party on Wednesday, Feb. 28. This year they’re also offered a Holy level of spice for the pizza, too!
- Donatos launched a new spicy pizza, flavored with banana peppers, crushed chili flakes, and spicy pepperoni. It’s available through Apr. 1.