There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Taste of OSU is tonight, Friday, Feb. 16 from 5-9 p.m. at the Ohio Union. Put on by the Office of International Affairs, the annual event features performances, exhibitions, and of course food from 30 different countries. The event is free; food sample tickets are only $1 each.
- Harvest Pizzeria announced they’ll be opening a location at 1099 First Ave. in Grandview, current site of Old Bag of Nails. This will be their fourth in central Ohio, joining German Village, Clintonville, and Dublin (plus a fifth in Cincinnati’s Over-the-Rhine neighborhood).
- Stauf’s Coffee Roasters is opening a new location – their fifth overall – at 350 Mt. Vernon Ave. in the View on Grant.
- North Market and the Ohio Distiller’s Guild host the Mix & Shake this Saturday, Feb. 17. The evening features cocktails, food, live music, and more, and benefits the Market and the Distiller’s Guild. It’s also a chance to get a first taste of the new Noble Cut Distillery in Gahanna.
- The annual collaboration pizza between Hot Chicken Takeover and Mikey’s Late Night Slice – the Hot Mikey’s Takeover – will be available from March 5-11. You can get tickets to a preview party on Wednesday, Feb. 28. This year they’re also offered a Holy level of spice for the pizza, too!
- Donatos launched a new spicy pizza, flavored with banana peppers, crushed chili flakes, and spicy pepperoni. It’s available through Apr. 1.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!