There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The new Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel and its in-house restaurant, Two-One (named for the 21st Amendment) opened this week at 409 Altair Pkwy.
- The folks from Yellow Brick Pizza announced a new bar called The Oracle at 1159 Oak St. in Olde Towne East, officially opening on May 23.
- Viiza pizza shop opened this week at 4 E. Broad St. downtown. Their signature item is – wait for it – the pizza cone.
- The Hills Market Downtown hosts Fierce Females this Saturday, May 19, an open house featuring many of the women leaders in Columbus and benefiting the Women’s Economic & Leadership Development. Reserve your free tickets here.
- The North Market announced that their farmers market will operate both Saturdays and Sundays in season, beginning this June.
- The market also just announced that Little Eater Produce & Provisions closed this week and will be replaced by a new grab-and-go grocery stand called Mini-Super.
- And the North Market’s annual Apron Gala is this Saturday evening from 7-11 p.m.
- Noble Cut Distillery is offering free tours of their new tasting room and production space in Gahanna through June 2. Sign up here on their site.
- Local Cantina opened a new location at Polaris 667 N. Cleveland Ave. They also recently opened a location at 4537 Bridge Park Ave. in Bridge Park in Dublin.