There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- High Bank Distillery in Grandview hosts a series of invited soft openings this weekend, and then a grand opening on Monday, June 4.
- Katzinger’s Deli announced they’ll be adding a Dublin location at 7154 Muirfield Dr. later this year.
- The owners of Lil Donut Factory, Coffee Connections, and Coffee Mess in Hilliard announced they’ll operate a cafe called Public Perk inside the new Hilliard branch of the Columbus Metropolitan Library, which opens later this month.
- The Si Senor location downtown at 72 E. Lynn St. is closed temporarily for renovations.
- Due to low ticket sales, the Kale & Ale Festival scheduled for tomorrow, June 2, has been canceled.
- But don’t worry, the Chicken & Beer Festival is still on for tomorrow. Find it from noon to 9 p.m. at West Bank Park in Franklinton.
- And Jeni’s hosts the Strawberry Jam tomorrow from noon to 10 p.m. at Land-Grant Brewing Company.
- The new Renaissance Westerville hosts their first Global Day of Discovery on Tuesday, June 5 from 5-8 p.m. in the lobby. The event features food, drink, art, and craft focused around Westerville.
- If you want to learn about some great local breakfasts, listed to the Great Food Debate podcast from This Week News. The latest edition features breakfasts in Columbus, and includes yours truly, Erin from Columbus Monthly, Abby from This Week News, and Jim from Columbus Alive.