There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Hen Quarter southern restaurant opened this week at 6628 Riverside Dr. in Dublin’s Bridge Park development.
- Aracri Pizzeria soft opened this week at the Gateway (1607 N. High St.), and holds official grand opening on Monday, Oct. 8.
- Mike’s Late Night Slice is hosting a pizza + beer dinner, the Pinky Out Pizza and Beer Party, with Chef Marcus Meacham and North High Brewing on Saturday, Oct. 12. Get your tickets here!
- The final days of the season for the Pearl Market downtown are today (Oct. 5), and next week Tuesday (Oct. 9) and Friday (Oct. 12).
- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants celebrates 25 years in business today. Mitchell’s original restaurant, Cameron’s American Bistro, first opened on Oct. 5, 1993.
- Columbus Monthly shared that Cheryl Krueger, creator of Cheryl’s Cookies, will open a bakery called C. Krueger’s Finest Baked Goods at 17 E. Brickel St. in the Short North.
- North Market announced that Better Earth, a tenant for 27 years, will be leaving the market at the end of this year.
- Wild Goose Creative hosts a brunch fundraiser and awards celebration, the Golden Goose Awards on Sunday, Oct. 14 at The Kitchen in German Village. Get your tickets here!
- Crimson Cup Coffee took home six Golden Bean Awards for their roasts last week.
- Specialty Restaurants, the owners of The Boat House and 94th Aerosquadron, are celebrating their 60th anniversary with specials this month. On Thursday, Oct. 11 they’re serving up 60-cent margaritas with the purchase of an entree, while from Oct. 8-21 they’re offering a 1958 Throwback Menu.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!