There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Sweet Carrot Casual Cuisine officially opens their new Dublin location on Tuesday, Nov. 13. It’s located at 7571 Sawmill Rd. This joins locations in Grandview and Polaris.
- OH Pizza & Brew opened in their new location at 88 E. Broad St. downtown this week.
- The plant-based Comune Restaurant has opened for lunch at 677 Parsons Ave.
- Chef Andrew Smith’s last day at Rockmill Tavern is this Saturday, Nov. 10. He’s leaving to help open the new Philco Bar + Diner in German Village.
- The first central Ohio Swenson’s Drive-In has been open for a couple weeks, but their official grand opening is Friday, Nov. 9!
- Crimson Cup Coffee was a finalist in the 2019 Good Food Awards for their Ethiopian Kossa Kebena coffee.
- 1400 Food Lab hosts a wine and food tasting featuring holiday sparkling wines on Thursday, Nov. 15.
- On Saturday, Nov. 10 Kalamata’s Kitchen pays the North Market a special visit, selling books and encouraging kids and families to go on a little food adventure.
- The Clintonville location of Westie’s Gastropub closed this week. The Brewery District and Short North locations remain open.
- The Daily Growler hosts a Founders Brewing Barrel-Aged Bash at their Upper Arlington location on Friday, Nov. 9 starting at 1 p.m.
- Red Bull hosts a special Pac-Man-themed party next week Thursday, Nov. 15 from 4-9 p.m. at Short North Food Hall, complete with games, cocktails, and more.
- Mark Wahlburg’s Wahlburgers food truck is offering free tastes at the Mark Wahlburg Chevrolet at 3900 W. Broad St. next week Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 2-4 p.m.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!