There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Worthington’s Zaftig Brewing announced they’ll be opening a second brewery taproom at The Beeker development at Fifth and Summit in Italian Village, with food by Sunnyside Tacos. DiCarlo’s Pizza will also open a spot there.
- Watershed Distillery hosts Nocinofest tomorrow, Saturday, Dec. 8 from 12-3 p.m. The family-friendly event includes sodas and cocktails, tours of the space, local vendors, and a feature on Watershed’s barrel-aged Nocino black walnut liqueur.
- Mrs. Turbo’s Cookies will be opening a second location at 178 W. Olentangy St. in Powell soon
- Zoup! will open its newest location at 4971 Tuttle Crossing Blvd. on Monday, Dec. 10
- A new deli called Newfangled Kitchen is set to open next week Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 2258 E. Main St. in Bexley
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse announced they’ll make a return to central Ohio with a location at 511 N. High St., in the old Deepwood space across from the Convention Center.
- Basil announced yesterday that is has closed its Short North location to make way for a new concept. The restaurants in the Brewery District and Upper Arlington remain open.