Friday Food Bites is taking a break until early January. Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Pierogi Mountain announced this week they’re teaming up with Wunderbar (a combined co-working space and bar) to take over the original Max & Erma’s space at 739 N. Third St. in German Village.
- Fox in the Snow announced the opening of their New Albany location (their third overall): Saturday, Jan. 12 at 8 a.m.
- Preston’s Burgers has closed their pop-up inside Eugene’s Canteen, and Da Levee is back in the kitchen for the time being.
- Pablo’s Havana Cafe is now open at 9685 Sawmill Rd. in Powell.
- Tacos Fogoncito opens in their new space at 51 S. Hamilton Rd. in Reynoldsburg on Wednesday, Dec. 26, with a grand opening scheduled for Friday, Dec. 28.
- Zen Bee Meadery is hosting a final tasting and bottle sale for 2018 from 4-7 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 22. The meadery is located at 7472 Reliance St.