There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- North Market announced its newest vendor, Satori Ramen Bar, coming this spring to the open stall near the southwest corner of the market, in the spot previously occupied by Katzinger’s Little Deli.
- Arcade Super Awesome holds its official grand opening inside Sideswipe Brewing‘s taproom on Saturday, Feb. 23 from 2-10 p.m. The expansion incorporates roughly 40 different games.
- Local Cantina opened its newest location at 600 N. High St. in Short North this week.
- The Daily Growler hosts the grand opening of its new Polaris location from 5:30-9:30 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 23. The event includes live music, a photo booth, a ribbon cutting, giveaways, and more.
- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants announced that it would open a second location of The Pearl in Dublin’s Bridge Park development.
- Rise Brands, owners of 16-Bit Bar and PINS Mechanical Co., will also open a second location of their members-only bar No Soliciting in Bridge Park.
- 1400 Food Lab hosts its latest Sunday Supper this Sunday, Feb. 24, featuring Tony Layne and the family behind Por’Ketta. The evening also features drinks from Platform Beer and Watershed Distillery. Tickets can be purchased here; sales close at noon on Friday, Feb. 22.
- The Dispatch Home & Garden Show continues through this Sunday, Feb. 24. Join me this Sunday from noon to 3 p.m. on the Home Stage. Three Columbus chefs will be demoing brunch dishes: Sangeeta Lakhani from The Table, Catie Randazzo from Ambrose & Eve, Stephan Madias from The Crest.
You can also find me…
- BrewDog, Canal Winchester (Ohio Magazine)
- Roundup: Four dining options if you’re visiting The Arnold (Columbus Alive)
- Best New Restaurants: Ambrose & Eve (Columbus Monthly)
- Best New Restaurants: Harvey & Ed’s (Columbus Monthly)
- Grill & Skillet: East Side diner offers solid breakfast fare (Columbus Dispatch)