There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Shake Shack announced they would open a second location in Columbus. The newest one is set for 750 N. High St. in Short North, site of the upcoming Graduate Hotel. This joins another location currently under construction at Easton.
- Cameron Mitchell’s newest venture in the Short North, Del Mar SoCal Kitchen, will open at 705 N. High St. on Tuesday, Apr. 16.
- A new food truck from Graze on Capitol Square, the Glazed Churro Bar, hit the streets this week, serving ice cream, churros, and other items.
- Cincinnati’s Taft’s Ale House (which we recently visited!) announced they would be opening a Columbus location called Taft’s Brewpourium in Franklinton’s Gravity development.
- Buckeye Lake Brewery announced they’ll be adding a facility in Reynoldsburg to increase production and eventually add a second taproom.
- Mazah Mediterranean Eatery will start serving breakfast on Monday, Apr. 15.
You can also find me…
- Six New Breweries to Explore in Columbus (Experience Columbus)
- On Tap: Barrel & Taps (Columbus Alive)
- What’s New and Coming Soon to North Market (Experience Columbus)
- Top 5 Ohio Road Trip Diners (TourismOhio)