There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The city’s newest brewery, 2 Tones Brewing, officially opens today, May 3, at 4539 E. Broad St. in Whitehall.
- Way Down Yonder New Orleans Finest Restaurant celebrates its grand opening at 3847 S. High St. on May 7.
- The now-closed Four String Brewing’s signature lager, Hilltop Lager, will return this summer thanks to the newly formed Hilltop Brewing Company.
- Land-Grant Brewing hosts their Sun-Grant Sustainable Beer Fest on Saturday, May 4 from 3-8 p.m.
- After being closed for renovations, Balboa in Grandview re-opens on Saturday, May 4.
- Old Bag of Nails is taking over the old Westie’s Gastropub space at 4416 N. High St. in Clintonville.
- The original Northstar Cafe in Short North announced they’ll be expanding into the space next to them, adding a bar and more seating.
- The restaurant group behind BBR and Dahlia announced plans to open Fireproof Restaurant & Bar in the old Pies & Pints space at 1026 N. High St. in the Short North.
- The Avenue Steak Tavern in Grandview hosts a beer dinner with North High Brewing on Tuesday, May 7.
- Gahanna celebrates Herb’N Restaurant Week from May 5-11, in which eight local restaurants are creating specialty dishes using fresh herbs.
- Hot Chicken Takeover announced the Heat Seeker’s Club on May 16 at their Easton location, where you can taste their hottest chicken yet.
You can also find me…
- Roundup: Five Spots to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo (Columbus Alive)
- Your Bexley Dining Guide (Experience Columbus)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my newsletter!