There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Taste of Belgium celebrates the 10th anniversary of their North Market stall. From May 13-17 they’re giving out free mini waffles to visitors.
- From May 12-19, Ambrose & Eve and J-Pops are teaming up for POP the Stigma!, a collection of specialty cocktails and mocktails creating using J-POPs. Two dollars from each “POPtail” will benefit the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- Phenix Bistro, a new restaurant from the Phenix Cafe owners, quietly opened this past Wednesday at 51 E. Gay St. downtown.
- After nearly five years in development, Community Grounds: Coffee and Meeting House opened at 1132-1134 Parsons Ave. on the south side.
- Cazuela’s Grill announced they will be moving from their location at 2321 N. High St. into the former Mad Mex location in the Gateway. The Gateway also announced the opening of Yong Kang Street this fall.
- Also, if you haven’t made Mother’s Day plans yet, check my list of 12 Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas!
You can also find me…
- On Tap: Columbus Craft Beer Week (Columbus Alive)
- Get Ready for the Columbus Arts Festival, June 7-9! (Experience Columbus)