There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The first Shake Shack in Columbus is set to open to the public this Sunday, May 19. The Shake Shack is located at 4005 The Strand West at Easton. A second location has already been announced for the Short North.
- Cameron Mitchell’s forthcoming Budd Dairy Food Hall in Italian Village announced its next two vendors: Modern Southern Table and Alphabetical Comfort Kitchen. These two join Darista Dips and Borgata Pizza.
- NYC Bagel and Sandwich Shop has opened at 2245 W. Dublin-Granville Rd.
- Columbus Craft Beer Week kicks off today and runs through May 25. The signature beer festival, Six One Pour, takes place Saturday, May 18 from 6-9 p.m. at COSI. Get a preview of the week’s activities in my Columbus Alive column.
- The Columbus Taco Fest is this Saturday, May 18 from noon to 10 p.m. in Genoa Park downtown.
You can also find me…
- Roundup: Seven Spots Getting a Revamp (Columbus Alive)
- Get Ready for Columbus Ale Trail Vol. 5! (Experience Columbus)
- How to Spend a Weekend Eating Pastries in Columbus (Experience Columbus)