There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- This week, the Roosevelt Coffeehouse opened their new location at 500 W. Broad St. in the Gravity development. An official grand opening is coming June 1. This joins their original location on East Long Street and a licensed location inside Olentangy River Brewing Company.
- The Pearl Market officially opens for the season today, May 24, and runs every Tuesday and Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. through October 11.
- Jeni’s fourth-annual Strawberry Jam is Sunday, May 26 from noon to 10 p.m. at Land-Grant Brewing Company. The party includes live music and plenty of strawberry-themed foods and games.
- Geordie’s Restaurant, a new English restaurant, will open May 31 at 1586 S. High St., former site of Explorers Club.
- A new pour-your-own beer bar called Whistle & Keg is coming to Arena District this summer. It will be located at 343 N. Front St.
- M at Miranova will close after dinner service on Saturday, May 25, undergo renovations, and re-open in time for its 18th anniversary on June 18.
You can also find me…
- On Tap: 2 Tones Brewing Company (Columbus Alive)
- Must-Do Family Attractions in Columbus (Experience Columbus)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Columbus Street Food (Experience Columbus)