There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The Columbus Arts Festival is this weekend! Head down to the riverfront for three days of visual art, music, kid’s activities, plenty of food and drink, and much more! (In case you didn’t know, I work for the Greater Columbus Arts Council, which produces the Festival. Say hi if you see me running around in an orange staff shirt!
- TODAY IS NATIONAL DONUT DAY! Make sure you celebrate accordingly by visiting a local donut shop for a dozen or so. Better yet: go try a place you’ve been to before!
- M at Miranova will re-open after renovations on June 18, just in time for its 18th anniversary.
- Annie Williams Pierce and Luke Pierce launched an Indiegogo campaign in support of Law Bird, their forthcoming cocktail and wine shop at 740 S. High St. in German Village.
You can also find me…
- On Tap: Sideswipe Brewing Bro Hazo Bro release (Columbus Alive)