There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Farm to table fast casual Acre announced this week that its Northwest Boulevard store has closed, and that the North High Street store would close sometime in the next week or two.
- The North Market’s newest stall, Satori Ramen Bar, opens this Sunday, June 30.
- The Peach Truck makes its annual stops through central Ohio this weekend, visiting various locations on June 28-29. Check out their website for exact times and locations.
- Hilltop Lager is making its return to store shelves this weekend, and will be featured at ComFest this weekend.
- The Kabob Shack, one of the city’s only Afghan eateries, is now open at 4568 Cemetery Rd. in Hilliard.
- J Hot Fish announced they have closed their store at 1393 Cleveland Ave. and will begin looking for another location.
- Cafe Phenix announced they will be merging with the newly opened Phenix Bistro at 51 E. Gay St.
- The Angry Baker locations in Short North and Upper Arlington have separated from the Olde Towne East store, and will transition to becoming Happy Little Treats.
- Aangan Indian Bistro is now open at 7520 High Cross Blvd. in the Crosswoods development.
- Columbus Underground hosts a Beer + Ice Cream Block Party this Sunday, June 30 from noon to 4 p.m. at District Pourhouse in the Gateway.
You can also find me…
- Brunch review: The Goat gets your day off to a sweet, spicy start (Columbus Dispatch)