There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Grass Skirt Tiki Room announced they will not be renewing their lease, and will be closing on Aug. 24. Owner Carmen Owens says to watch out for their new pop-up concept, SheCreative Cocktails, launching at Ace of Cups later this year.
- Justin Boehme, owner of Eugene’s Canteen, announced the opening of his next concept inside the canteen, Zzarrito, which offers up the same ingredients made into your choice: a pizza or a burrito!
- West Egg Cocktails announced they will closing soon. They’re hosting a farewell party on Aug. 3.
- The Kona Grill at Easton has closed.
And get a look at these upcoming events!
- This Friday, July 26, Liturgia Coffee releases their new Hilltop Diner blend as part of a celebration of the Hilltop. The event includes live music, Pitabilities, Hilltop Lager giveaways, and more.
- The Barn hosts a special Berkshire pork workshop this Saturday, July 27
- The Keep is hosting a wine pairing dinner with Groth Wines on Aug. 8
- Columbus State’s annual Taste the Future is coming up on Tuesday, Aug. 13
- The Columbus Coffee Festival and Crimson Cup are teaming up again on the Coffee ColLab on Aug. 31
- Baba’s has rescheduled their Back Door Supper Club with Chef Dan and Chef Andrew Smith on Monday, Sept 2
This week, I’m also writing at…
- Roundup: Six unsung breakfast heroes (Columbus Alive)