There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Delaney’s Diner opened a second location at 6150 E. Main St. in Reynoldsburg this week
- Grove City’s Dragon Donuts announced they will be opening a second location in Grandview soon
- SIP Local – a collaboration between Somewhere in Particular Brewing and the owner of Local Cantina, Old Skool, etc. – opens today at 2808 in Clintonville, the former site of Actual Brewing’s short-lived taproom.
- Fabian’s Pizza in the Short North has closed
- Woodhouse Vegan opened their cafe at 851 N. Fourth St. in Italian Village this week
- Vine + Forge has opened inside the Crowne Plaza hotel at 33 E. Nationwide Blvd.
And some events this weekend and beyond!
- The third-annual Uptown Untapped takes place Saturday, Oct. 12 from 6-10 p.m. in Uptown Westerville, featuring local craft beer, restaurants, and live music
- The Columbus Italian Festival is this weekend, Oct. 11-13, in Italian Village
- The Keep is featuring a wine dinner on Thursday, Oct. 24, pairing Montes Wines selections with dishes from Chef Jonathan Olson
- The Worthington Libraries’ Books & Brews fundraiser is coming up on Friday, Nov. 1, with beer tastings, food, live music, silent auctions, and more
This week I’m also writing…
- Join the Ghost Tour with the Worthington Historical Society! (Experience Worthington)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!