There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Law Bird cocktail and wine bar opened yesterday at 740 S. High St. in German Village/Brewery District. The much-anticipated spot is the project of Annie Williams and Luke Pierce, whose backgrounds include Curio, Veritas, The Sycamore, Four Thieves Thirst Parlour, and many more.
- Rooh, a San Francisco-based upscale Indian restaurant, is slated to open at 685 N. High St. in Short North on Thursday, Nov. 14.
- Florin Coffee announced they will be opening a cafe in Linden at their roasting facility.
- Kitchen Social opens this afternoon at 8954 Lyra Dr. at Polaris.
- Oliver’s Burgers & Bourbon downtown announced they will be rebranding as Belly Burger.
- A franchise of Just Love Coffee Cafe is slated to open soon at 330 S. High St. downtown. The chain features breakfast and lunch, including coffee, waffles, and other sweet treats.
- Baba’s re-opened this week after being closed for renovations for a couple days. The updates include expanded counter seating that overlooks the kitchen.
- Baba’s is also selling tickets to their next Backdoor Dinner Club, which will be held on Monday, Dec. 2.
- Buckeye Lake Brewery announced more details and the official name of their forthcoming Reynoldsburg production facility and taproom: Eastside Brewing Company.
- Business First reported that Swensons Drive-In is scoping out additional central Ohio locations, including one in progress near Gahanna/New Albany and one in a potential new development at 5304 N. High St. in Clintonville.
- In more brewery news, Galena Brewing is set to open soon in their new location at 5901 Chandler Ct. in Westerville.
- And Barley’s Brewing taps their annual Christmas ale tonight at 7 p.m., with guest tapper Leo Welsh and live music from Honey & Blue
This week I’m also writing…
- Get a Look at Columbus Brewing Company’s New Taproom (Experience Columbus)
- 10 Rooftop Patios in Columbus (Experience Columbus)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!