There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The Market Italian Village has temporarily closed for a large remodel, and is set to re-open in the next week or so.
- Next week is Thanksgiving! Get the scoop on fun turkey-themed meals or spots where you can pre-order Thanksgiving dinner in my Experience Columbus blog post here.
- Although an exact opening date hasn’t been announced yet, the new Natalie’s Music Hall & Kitchen seems to be opening next week at 945 King Ave. A concert with Angela Perley is scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 27.
- A new stall called Fay’s Crepes is opening on Monday, Nov. 25 in the Polaris Fashion Place food court.
- The Ronald McDonald House of Central Ohio hosts its annual Bake Sale and open house today – Friday, Nov. 22 – from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This week I’m also writing…
- How to Get in the Thanksgiving Spirit in Columbus (Experience Columbus)
- Crimson Cup Coffee Shop (Clintonville) (Breakfast With Nick)
- Hang Over Easy cranks out well-executed breakfasts in new spot (Columbus Dispatch)
- 8 Kid-Friendly Breweries in Columbus (Experience Columbus)
- A Stay at Timbrook Guesthouse (Breakfast With Nick)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!