There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- A new downtown diner called The Woodbury, from the owners behind The Walrus, Pecan Penny’s, The Olde Towne Tavern, and other eateries, is set to open next week at 215 E. Town St.
- In anticipation of their new stall at Budd Dairy Food Hall, Bonifacio is hosting a pop-up tonight, Dec. 13, called Manila Nights and featuring live music and select dishes from their stall.
- A new pop-up called Lion Cub’s Cookies will make it’s debut at North Market tomorrow – Saturday, Dec. 14
- Explorers Club has set up operations in the kitchen at Quarry Co. Bar & Grill at 3582 Trabue Rd.
- Endeavor Brewing announced they are adding distilling operations and rebranding as Endeavor Brewing & Spirits
- Smoked on High is adding a second Kroger location, this one in the Kroger at 1745 Morse Rd.
- Noodle Topia has opened at 7541 Sawmill Rd. in Dublin
- Columbus Underground reports that District PourHouse at the University Gateway is closing after today’s service
- CU also reported that a new eatery called Addella’s will open at 1485 Oak St. in Franklin Park
- Restoration Hardware opened their giant new, three-story space at Easton this week. The building includes a coffee and wine bar as well as a rooftop restaurant called RH Rooftop Restaurant & Park.
- Olentangy River Brewing announced the release of their first gluten free beer, Hold the Wheaties, on Saturday, Dec. 14
- The Table is is running Feed Your Soul, a program in which you can donate and they’ll cook and serve meals to families at the Ronald McDonald House of Central Ohio
- BrewDog hosts a Community Holiday Party this Sunday, Dec. 15 from noon to 5 p.m. It includes brunch, visits from Santa, a bounce house, face painting, and live reindeer.
- Scramblers opened a new location at 6402 Winchester Blvd. in Canal Winchester. And Bob Evans re-opens the restaurant at 960 E. Dublin-Granville Rd. this week; the restaurant burned down in the spring of 2018.
This week I’m also writing…
- 7 Cozy Bars for Colder Weather (Experience Columbus)
- Bulk Cooking: A Simple How-To
- A Stay in the DogHouse Hotel at Brewdog
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!