There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Taste of Belgium‘s stall at North Market closed abruptly this week. Owner Jean-Francais Flechet suggested, though, that the Belgian waffle shop may return with a full-service restaurant.
- A new Mediterranean spot, Bistrolino, opened last week in the old Harvest Pizzeria location at 495 S. Fourth St. in German Village
- Florin Coffee hosts a Holiday Pop Up Shop on Saturday, Dec. 21 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., at their roastery: 874 Oakland Park Ave. in North Linden. You can see their new cafe (which opens early next year), sip coffee, enjoy cookies, and buy bags of beans.
- Double Barrel Kitchen & Bar held its grand opening yesterday at 6445 N. Hamilton Rd. in Westerville
- Columbus Alive reported that the owners of Eden Burger are close to open 4th & State downtown at 152 E. State St.
- The Daily Growler in Upper Arlington celebrates its seventh anniversary today, Dec. 20, starting at noon, with special beer tappings, a pop-up cocktail bar, food trucks, and more.
This week I’m also writing…
- Philco Bar + Diner back to solid self after hiatus (Columbus Dispatch)
- A revisit to Baba’s
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!