There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- North Market announced the newest round of merchants joining the forthcoming North Market Bridge Park: Flowers & Bread, Dos Hermanos, Falafel Kitchen (from the team behind Mazah), and Black Radish Creamery.
- The Mikey’s Late Night Slice/Hot Chicken Takeover collaboration pizza – Hot Mikey’s Takeover – returns this weekend with a kick-off party the evening of Saturday, Feb. 15. It will be available at all LNS locations Feb. 17-23. This year they’re extending it by a week, Feb. 24-Mar. 1 with the special Ma’s Mac Edition.
- Crooked Can Brewing, a centerpiece of the upcoming Center Street Market in Hilliard, soft opened this past weekend. It’s located at 5354 Center St.
- A trio of established central Ohio restaurants announced they’re adding locations in New Albany, including a Katzinger’s Deli and a Harvest Pizzeria/Three Tigers Brewing collaboration
- The Pit BBQ Grille opened their second location at 1542 Parsons Ave. this week
- Starliner Diner launched a new happy hour weekdays from 5-6:30 p.m.
- Columbus Monthly reports that Daddy’s, a new vegan- and LGBTQA-friendly bar, soft opens this weekend at 1071 Parsons Ave.
- Dulce Vida Ice Cream Factory will open their new Short North store at 1127 N. High St. this weekend
This week I’m also writing:
- Florin Cafe arrives in North Linden
- 10 Romantic Columbus Restaurants Perfect for Any Date (Experience Columbus)
- Natalie’s Coal Fired Pizza is the Place for Live Music (Experience Worthington)
- Make a Date at a Columbus Wine Bar (Ohio.org)
- Your Franklinton Dining Guide (Experience Columbus)
And the sixth video in my interview series with local food-makers is up! Get to know Sangeeta Lakhani, co-owner and chef at The Table:
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!