There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- One Line Coffee opened their new shop in Franklinton this week. Located at 471 W. Rich St., the store features regular coffee service plus an expanded menu of small plates, beer, and wine.
- Nancy’s Home Cooking will serve its last meals at its Clintonville space, home to the business since 1968, this weekend. They’ll wrap up breakfast service after Friday, March 6. On Saturday they’ll only be serving biscuits and gravy + chicken and noodles. On Sunday, March 8 they’re only serving cake and beverages.
- Pierogi Mountain announced they will be leaving Wunderbar in German Village after March 23 and moving to another (as yet undisclosed) location. Their original spot inside Cafe Bourbon Street remains open.
- The Gordon Biersch brewpub in the Arena District has closed
- Cleveland-based Townhall is set to open on Monday, March 9 at 800 N. High St. in the Short North, on the ground floor of the new Moxy Hotel
- A new Italian eatery, Novella Osteria, is coming this summer to 170 W. Olentangy St. in Powell
This week I’m also writing:
- Visiting Heirloom Cafe inside the Wexner Center for the Arts
- Get to Know Erin Blue, the McConnell Arts Center’s New Executive Director (Experience Worthington)
And the eighth video in my interview series with local food-makers is up! Get to know Laura Lee, owner of Ajumama food truck:
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!