Make sure you stay safe out there, everyone! Wash your hands, don’t touch your face. Remember that a lot of small businesses are going to be hurting these days, so make sure you support them. Many are offering easy to-go options, curb-side pickup, etc.
And now on to the latest in Columbus restaurant news:
- Random Precision Brewing hosts their second anniversary party this Saturday, March 14 starting at noon. That day they’ll tap two new beers and bring back a couple old favorites.
- Cameron Mitchell’s newest location of The Pearl opened this week at 88 N. High St. in Dublin
- Block’s Bagels opened their new stall at North Market
- Columbus Dispatch reports that the new owner for the Blue Danube near campus plans to renovate and re-open it this fall
- Cream & Sugar ice cream shop in the Hilltop opened for the season last week
- Palle By Moretti in Grandview has closed; Moretti’s at Arlington remains open
- Monarch night club and bar in the Short North closed last week
- Bake Me Happy hosts a meet the makers gluten free event on March 19 from 6-8 p.m. Admission is $5 and goes to support Flying Horse Farms.
This week I’m also writing:
- 12 Black-Owned Restaurants in Columbus (Experience Columbus)
- 2020 Best New Restaurants (Columbus Monthly)
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Worthington (Experience Worthington)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!