There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- SuperChef’s Breakfast & More has re-opened their downtown location at 199 E. Broad St.
- The sandwich-centric Frank & Carl’s opened at 6558 Longshore St. in Dublin’s Bridge Park. Although the full restaurant isn’t open, they’re offering carryout service.
- Little Ghost Coffee Roasters has opened up inside Brothers Drake at 26 E. Fifth Ave. in Short North. Follow them @littleghostroasters on Instagram to see their hours and offerings.
- Unfortunately, Crafted Drafts bottle shop has closed its Gahanna and Hilliard locations permanently
- This week, the Ohio Liquor Control Commission enacted a new rule allowing restaurants with liquor licenses to sell up to two packaged drinks with every meal.
- Pete Gaynor, the owner of Windward Passage since 1985, sadly passed away this week
- Business First reports that Local Cantina owner George Tanchevski will open a pizza place at 1179 Jaeger St. in Merion Village soon
Lately I’ve also been writing here:
- Order Easter Dinner and Other Goodies from Worthington Restaurants (Experience Worthington)
- Virtual Arts This Weekend (ColumbusMakesArt.com)
- A Treehouse Stay at The Mohicans
- Food Trucks Making the Rounds in Columbus Neighborhoods (Experience Columbus)
- Recipe: Chocolate Angel Strata
- The Original Goodie Shop in Upper Arlington
- A Virtual Slice of Worthington (Experience Worthington)
- 10 Local Restaurants to Try Right Now
And in case you missed it, I posted the ninth video in my interview series with local food-makers! Before all the lockdowns started, I met with Brandon Bir, director of education and sustainability at Crimson Cup Coffee:
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!