There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Lawbird cocktail and wine bar reopened this week as a grab and go, featuring snacks, sandwiches, bottled cocktails, wine, and more.
- The Old Spot in Grandview has closed, but will reopen soon as a new concept.
- Emmett’s Cafe is coming this fall to 744 S. High St. in German Village, next door to Lawbird.
- Happy Little Treats bakery announced that their Short North location will be moving a little south to 1203 N. High St. This was previously home to the Short North Coffee House, which has closed.
- Harvest Bar + Kitchen has opened at 940 S. Front St. in the Brewery District
- North Market Bridge Park announced it will start a phased opening this summer. Reuse Revolution and Lan Viet have been added as vendors, while Momo Ghar, Flowers & Bread, and Dough Mama have dropped plans to open stalls in the market.
- Thai Lagoon Bistro, at 888 E. Dublin-Granville Rd. has closed
- Watershed Distillery‘s Four Peel Fest culminates today starting at 11 a.m. with a limited bottle release of their gin aged in a single, newly charred oak barrel.
This week I’ve also been writing:
- Black-Owned Brunch, Breakfast, & Coffee
- Chill Out! 8 Great Gourmet Popsicles (Ohio Magazine)
- Savor These Mexican Ice Cream Shops in Columbus (Ohio.org)
- Worthington Farmers Market Transitions to Walk-In Market at Temporary Location (Experience Worthington)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!