There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- This week The Royce debuts at 8791 Lyra Dr. at Polaris. Owned by Walter Carpenter and named for his wife, The Royce is a “polished gastropub,” with the kitchen headed up by Jonathan Olson, most recently of The Keep.
- Columbus Monthly reports that Dough Mama Cafe & Bakery will add a new location in the old Kolache Republic space at 730 S. High St. in German Village.
- North High Brewing and COHatch open their new combined brewpub and co-working space at 56 N. High St. in Dublin today. The space was previously the Brazenhead pub. The two businesses also opened a space in Springfield, Ohio this year.
- The owners of Danny’s Delicious Deli downtown are opening DeVine Tastings & Dining at 958 N. High St. in the Short North, the old space that housed Tastings: A Wine Experience.
- The Mochi Shop, a pop-up selling Japanese mochi donuts, will make its debut this Saturday, July 11 at the Worthington Farmers Market
- Cafe Elena, a new family-run shop serving a range of international breakfast, lunch, and bakery items, is now open at 2054 Crown Plaza Dr. on the northwest side.
- Bourbon & Barley Saloon announced it is under new ownership and changes will be coming soon.
- Wing Snob opened its second central Ohio location at 5179 N. High St. in Clintonville this week. This joins a location on Sawmill Road in Dublin.
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!