There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- The Bareburger location at 4560 N. High St. in Clintonville has closed
- Native Cold Pressed announced that it has closed its Bexley location for the foreseeable future
- Last week Yellow Brick Pizza closed its King Avenue location in Victorian Village. Its new location in Franklinton is still set to open this fall.
- The new Red Square Grill food truck has begun operating at 2400 W. Dublin-Granville Rd., in front of Romashka Euro Deli. (Thanks to Bethia from Columbus Food Adventures for the tip!)
- Shrimp Lips announced that it has added a food truck, that’s beginning to make the rounds across central Ohio
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing will host a virtual barrel-aged bottle release today – Friday, July 24 – from noon to 10 p.m., featuring a range of specialty brews, bundles, and delivery options.
- Our Food Truck Festival runs this Saturday and Sunday, July 25-26, from noon to 7 p.m. at 1600 Alum Creek Dr. Roughly 10 minority-owned food trucks and businesses will be serving up food and drinks!
- Queensland, Australia-based Greenhouse Canteen & Bar will be opening a location soon at 1011 W. Fifth Ave. in Grandview, formerly occupied by Pokeworks. The restaurant and bar focuses entirely on plant-based dishes.
This week I’ve also been writing:
- Get Your Cocktails To-Go in Columbus (Ohio.org)
- Six Spots to Grab a Beer in Worthington (Experience Worthington)
- Frozen Treats in Columbus (Ohio.org)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or sign up for my weekly newsletter: 8 Things to Eat, Drink, See, & Explore This Week!