Photo courtesy facebook.com/JackieOsBrewery
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- Jackie O’s opened its Columbus location downtown this week. Located at 171 N. Fourth St., the brewery is only open for carryout at this time. (And it sports a wonderful new mural from Adam Hernandez!)
- Next week Wednesday, Dec. 2, Columbus Monthly and Columbus State host a free virtual talk titled Diversity in Hospitality, featuring a collection of Black chefs, restaurant owners, and instructors.
- Watershed Distillery’s Nocinofest is Dec. 4-5, during which they’ll sell their walnut liqueur and a special Nocino-finished bourbon. Tickets to purchase bottles are available through a lottery system on their website.
- Experience Clintonville’s annual HolidayVille returns virtually Dec. 5-16, during which 25 different businesses will be highlighted through Facebook and Instagram.
- Middle West Spirits has opened a new online shop that allows them to ship their spirits nationally
This week I’m also writing: