Photo courtesy facebook.com/JackieOsBrewery
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- Jackie O’s opened its Columbus location downtown this week. Located at 171 N. Fourth St., the brewery is only open for carryout at this time. (And it sports a wonderful new mural from Adam Hernandez!)
- Next week Wednesday, Dec. 2, Columbus Monthly and Columbus State host a free virtual talk titled Diversity in Hospitality, featuring a collection of Black chefs, restaurant owners, and instructors.
- Watershed Distillery’s Nocinofest is Dec. 4-5, during which they’ll sell their walnut liqueur and a special Nocino-finished bourbon. Tickets to purchase bottles are available through a lottery system on their website.
- Experience Clintonville’s annual HolidayVille returns virtually Dec. 5-16, during which 25 different businesses will be highlighted through Facebook and Instagram.
- Middle West Spirits has opened a new online shop that allows them to ship their spirits nationally
This week I’m also writing:
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.