There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- Forty’s Chicken & Waffles, the vendor inside the Old North Arcade, announced that they have closed permanently and that the arcade is looking for a new operator for the kitchen.
- Echo Spirits announced the grand opening of The Bar at Echo Spirits on Thursday, Dec. 10. The distillery, bottle shop, and bar are located in the old Four String Brewing space at 985 W. Sixth Ave. in Grandview.
- Olive & Thyme Cafe, located in the old Panera space at 4519 N. High St. in Clintonville, officially opened last week. Olive & Thyme focuses on Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisine.
- The Short North is doing another Gift Card Give Back program starting at 10 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 7. Customers can buy gift cards for local businesses, and then receive a gift card for half the amount to another similar business.
- Columbus Alive reports that a new Ghanaian restaurant called African Delights is coming soon to 6116 Huntley Rd. in Worthington
- Oddfellows Liquor Bar in Short North announced that they will close for remainder of 2020
- Saturday National Cookie Day today (Dec. 4) through Sunday, Dec. 6, Cheryl’s Cookies is offering a cookie sampler box for $9.99 and free shipping.
This week I’m also writing:
- My full 2020 Holiday Gift Guide
- Gift or Gather Safely with the New Brew Pass (Experience Columbus)
- Journey to Holly Jolly Hamilton (Ohio.org)
Want to keep up with more? Check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.