Photo courtesy facebook.com/thepitbbqcolumbus
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- The Pit BBQ Grille opens its newest location, its third overall at 4219 N. High St. in Clintonville this Saturday, Jan. 23.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing hosts its next virtual bottle release on Wednesday, Jan. 27 starting at noon. Get a look at the bottle list here.
- The Butcher & Grocer and its partner restaurant Cleaver shared that they’ll open second locations in Shawnee Hills. The new development, located on Glick Road just west of the Scioto River, will include another location of Dayton-based Boston Stoker in Shawnee Hills
- Business First reports that Sandusky-based Barra Tacos is coming soon to 3051 Northwest Blvd. in Upper Arlington.
- 614 Magazine’s Restaurant Week returns Jan. 25-30, with participating restaurants offering specialty three-course prix fixe meals.
- Sideswipe Brewing celebrates its seventh anniversary with an online beer release and specially infused beers Jan. 27-30.
- Columbus Food Adventures is partnering with Smokehouse Brewing to deliver a virtual version of their annual Robert Burns Supper on Jan. 30. Tickets get you haggis links, neeps and tatties, and three drams of Scotch to enjoy at home while you join others on Zoom.
This week I’m also writing:
- Meet Michelle Warnky Burrma of Movement Lab Ohio (Experience Worthington)
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.