Design of Getaway Brewing Company courtesy facebook.com/getawaybrewing
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- Business First broke the news yesterday that Seventh Son Brewing is a planning a new bar called The Getaway Brewing Co. at 104 N. High St. in Historic Dublin, set to open sometime this spring.
- The forthcoming Budd Dairy Food Hall in Italian Village announced its final vendor, a chicken-centric spot called Cluck Norris Ass-Kickin’ Chicken.
- BrewDog also announced that it would open its fourth central Ohio brewpub at 97 E. Dublin Granville Rd. in New Albany later this year. This joins locations in Short North, Franklinton, and their big facility in Canal Winchester.
- Charmy’s Persian announced that their new pop-up location will be 1145 Chesapeake in Grandview. They’ll be open Wednesday-Sunday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
This week I’m also writing:
- 10 Ideas for Celebrating Valentine’s Day (and Beyond)
- Celebrate Mardi Gras with La Chatelaine (Experience Worthington)
- A Weekend Staycation at Cherry Valley Hotel (Ohio.org)