Images courtesy Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- Last week the Budd Dairy Food Hall set an opening date: April 6. Located in Italian Village, the food hall will feature nine food vendors when it opens.
- LemonShark Poké and Makai Grill is set to make its debut at 3969 Merchants Row at Easton next week Tuesday, Feb. 23
- A new restaurant called ‘Plas Food & Drink was announced for the former space of The Table, at 21 E. Fifth Ave. in the Short North. ‘Plas is headed up by Jamie George, former chef at Z Cucina, plus two partners.
- Dempsey’s Food & Spirits announced that it would be reopening on March 9.
- Business First reported that the Main Bar at 16 W. Main St. downtown will close Feb. 28 and the building will be demolished.
- And Columbus Alive reported that the owner that the owner of Local Cantina, South Village Grille, etc. will open a Pan-Asian eatery called Běndì Wok n Bar at 277 E. Livingston Ave. in German Village, the old Happy Dragon space.
This week I’m also writing: