Images courtesy Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- Last week the Budd Dairy Food Hall set an opening date: April 6. Located in Italian Village, the food hall will feature nine food vendors when it opens.
- LemonShark Poké and Makai Grill is set to make its debut at 3969 Merchants Row at Easton next week Tuesday, Feb. 23
- A new restaurant called ‘Plas Food & Drink was announced for the former space of The Table, at 21 E. Fifth Ave. in the Short North. ‘Plas is headed up by Jamie George, former chef at Z Cucina, plus two partners.
- Dempsey’s Food & Spirits announced that it would be reopening on March 9.
- Business First reported that the Main Bar at 16 W. Main St. downtown will close Feb. 28 and the building will be demolished.
- And Columbus Alive reported that the owner that the owner of Local Cantina, South Village Grille, etc. will open a Pan-Asian eatery called Běndì Wok n Bar at 277 E. Livingston Ave. in German Village, the old Happy Dragon space.
This week I’m also writing:
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.