Carnell Willoughby, owner of Willobeez Soulveg
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- North Market announced its newest vendor, Willowbeez Soulveg, a vegan soul food restaurant, coming this spring to the old Pistacia Vera stall in the market’s northwest corner.
- Multiple outlets have reported on Jackie O’s Brewery’s plans to add a substantial, two-level rooftop patio to its taproom on Fourth Street in downtown Columbus.
- Cajun Boil Bar in Reynoldsburg added its second location this week at 1748 E. Dublin Granville Rd.
- Multiple sources also reported that The Top Steakhouse plans its first expansion in about 30 years: a large patio, set to open late spring.
- Business First reported two items this week: the Jimmy V’s near German Village is now Double Take Bar & Grill, and Lola’s Kitchen + Bar plans a return to downtown.
- Columbus Monthly has partnered with Columbus Food Adventures to feature the 10 eateries included in the magazine’s Best New Restaurants 2021. The delivered meals will be available March 9-13 and 16-20. Get more details and tickets at columbusmonthly.com/bnr
- There’s less than a week left to support Boxwood Biscuit Co.‘s IndieGoGo campaign to help the build out of their brick-and-mortar home at 19 W. Russell. St. in the Short North.
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.