A full spread at Ray Ray’s Meat + Three
I was unexpectedly off last week, friends, but we’re back with the latest Columbus restaurant news:
- Ray Ray’s Hog Pit opens its new stand-alone concept, Ray Ray’s Meat + Three at 1256 Columbus St. in Granville on Wednesday, April 7. The new restaurant picks up on the long-running Southern tradition of barbecue spots letting you choose a meat plus three sides as your meal.
- Freedom a la Cart opens its brick and mortar cafe downtown at 123 E. Spring St. on Monday, April 5
- And the Budd Dairy Food Hall celebrates its grand opening on Tuesday, April 6. Located at 1086 N. Fourth St. in Italian Village, the Cameron Mitchell Restaurants-run food hall will feature 10 vendors plus a bar
- Cream & Sugar opens for the season on Saturday, April 3. The owners of the Hilltop ice cream shop shared that they will not be serving hot food this year, instead focusing on cold treats.
- Columbus Food Adventures brings back its popular Taco Truck tours starting April 11. The tours are currently conducted as a socially distanced self-driving tour.
- REV Coffeehouse held its grand opening last week at 4485 Cemetery Rd. in Hilliard
- Little Ladies Soft Serve also kicked off its season last week. Look for the truck to make the rounds this summer, and seek them out if they’re close to you!
- Homestead Beer Co.’s new taproom, Homestead Public House, opened last week at 59 Potter St. in Delaware
- Bendi Wok N’ Bar has opened at 277 E. Livingston Ave.
- Mikey’s Late Night Slice announced that they will open a location inside the Hollywood Casino sometime this spring
- The owners of Oshio sushi bar announced that they will open Oshio Station in Hai Poke’s old spot at 194 S. High St. downtown
- Cluck Norris, the fried chicken restaurant opening in the Budd Dairy Food Hall next week, is now available for delivery through DoorDash