Image courtesy of Saddleberk
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- The big news this week is that Cameron Mitchell Restaurants mainstay M at Miranova has closed permanently. Located on the ground floor of Miranova Place downtown, M shuttered when the pandemic started last year.
- North Market Bridge Park also announced its newest vendor: Saddleberk. The Berkshire pork-producer will serve as the market’s butcher, produce vendor, and operate a chef-driven cafe. It’s set to open sometime this summer.
- The Flowers & Bread Society announced this week that they have sold their building at 3870 N. High St. and that the new owners will be none other than Clintonville’s own Pattycake Bakery.
- That’s not all that’s coming to Bridge Park! Kona Craft Kitchen was just announced as coming soon to 6757 Longshore St. The locally owned eatery will focus on coffee (using Hawaiian Kona coffee), breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- A new food truck called Biscuit Boss begins hitting the streets of central Ohio this weekend. They’re in Plain City today and will appear at Ballantrae Park in Dublin tomorrow morning (Saturday, May 22).
- Chapman’s Eat Market also shared that they’ll celebrate their official grand opening today, May 21. Located at 739 Third Ave. in German Village, Chapman’s has been open for carryout and limited dine-in during the pandemic.
- Playa Bowls opens a location today across from Ohio State at 1952 N. High St.
- Wings Over Worthington held its grand opening at 7170 N. High St. this week
- Bee Bubbly Juicery is coming to 4013 Main St. in Hilliard
- Zaftig Brewing celebrates its seventh anniversary today and tomorrow (May 21 and 22) with special beer releases and other events
- The vegan frozen pops business Too Good Eats announced they’ll be opening inside The Hills Market Downtown starting June 1. They’ll be open at Hills on Tuesdays and Fridays from noon to 6 p.m.
- Meatless Monday returns to Old Worthington on Monday, May 24 from 5-7 p.m. Food trucks and local restaurants will serve meatless specials during the sip and stroll event, which is now held the fourth Monday of every month.
This week I’m also writing:
- Seeing the updates at Highline Coffee Co. in Worthington
- Let’s Raise $43,085 for Our Community! (Experience Worthington)
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.