Image courtesy facebook.com/thesycamoregv
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- The Sycamore in German Village is set to reopen within the week under new ownership. The gastropub includes a refreshed look and updated menu, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner offerings, plus coffee/pastries served through a walk-up window in the mornings.
- The Moody Truck Food Truck announced it would be taking over the kitchen at BrewDog’s Short North location. An opening date hasn’t been set; you can follow along on Instagram at @moodytrudysbdsn. The menu will focus on sandwiches, charcuterie boards, Indulgence Ice Cream, and pastries.
- Tulip Cafe shared that it is working on its own storefront in Hayden Run Plaza on Bethel Road. The space is home to their production kitchens, although it’s not yet open to the public. For now, Tulip Cafe continues appearing at local farmers markets.
- The Daily Growler celebrates the seventh anniversary of its Powell location this weekend with special beer tappings, local food trucks, live music, and more.
- Heart State Brewing has soft opened its taproom at 750 Cross Pointe Rd. south of Gahanna.
- There are still a couple more days to join Jazz & Ribs Fest’s modified BBQ Week, running through July 25!
- Columbus Summer Beerfest is this Saturday, July 24 at Express Live.
- You can read more updates in Columbus Alive‘s Food News column last week, penned by yours truly!
This week I’m also writing:
- Find the new Park Service Coffee truck!
- Where to Celebrate National Ice Cream Day in Columbus (Experience Columbus)
- It’s a Soft Serve Summer with Little Ladies Soft Serve (Ohio.org)
- Best Buckeye Breakfasts (Ohio.org)
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.