Image courtesy of Hungarian Butcher
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Dan Varga, aka the Hungarian Butcher, announced this week that he’ll be opening a shop at 2177 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. in Linworth this fall.
- Tasty Dawg has opened their restaurant at 107 S. High St. downtown
- Next week Tuesday, Sept. 7, Carfagna’s Famous Produce & Ristorante opens in its new location at 1440 Gemini Place near Polaris. The expanded premises include a full grocery store, restaurant, and bar.
- Over the past couple weeks, the forthcoming East Market in the Trolley Barn District teased some of its vendors: Trolley Barn Chicken, Yellow Brick Pizza, Koso (a concept from Diaspora), Pitabilities, Macho Taco, Creole2Geaux, The Butcher & Grocer.
- Business First reported that Grow Restaurants is opening a new concept called The Silo in its Harvest Pizzeria space in the Brewery District space. The Silo will feature cocktails, beer, wines, small plates, and pizzas.
- The annual Columbus Greek Festival is Friday to Monday, Sept. 3-6.
- The Dispatch reported that Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse is coming as part of the new Hilton Garden Inn being built at Morse and Sunbury Roads.
This week I’m also writing:
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.