There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- The Hungarian Butcher opens today at 11 a.m. at 2177 W. Dublin Granville Rd. in Linworth. The butcher shop will offer all sorts of house-made sausages, bacon, and other meats, as well as other local products.
- North Market Bridge Park‘s newest vendor, Gallo’s Pizzeria, opened this week.
- Asheville, North Carolina-based Tupelo Honey announced this week they’re bringing a location to 1690 W. Lane Ave. in Upper Arlington next summer.
- Middle West Spirits announced the return of distillery tours starting today. Tours and tastings will be offered at select times on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Budd Dairy Food Hall announced the addition of two new rotating vendors to its incubator spaces. Fourteen Twenty-Nine bakery will open in the Sugar space on Nov. 16, while Pablo’s Havana Cafe will join the Hatch incubator space on Nov. 22.
- Fishburger opened recently at 1808 E. Livingston Ave.
- The Slab food truck recently set up two more permanent locations: one inside Eastside Brewing in Reynoldsburg and one inside Homestead Beer Co.’s taproom at Cherry Valley Hotel.
- The LA-based chain Dave’s Hot Chicken announced plans to open 13 locations around central Ohio, one of which will join the development at North High Street and 15th Avenue near campus.
This week I’m also writing:
- Highlight of Boxwood Biscuit Co. (Ohio Magazine)
- An Ode to Cravings Cafe’s Sandwiches
- Getaway Brewing Co. Begs Return Trips to Dublin (Columbus Monthly)
- A revisit of The Pancake House in Westerville
- Penn & Beech Lights Up Old Worthington (Experience Worthington)
Want to keep up with more? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archives, follow our Current Cravings, or…
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.