There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Little Ladies Soft Serve opens its storefront today at 673 Worthington Rd., along Polaris Parkway near Westerville. This marks the first brick-and-mortar shop for the food truck, which has operated around central Ohio for three years now. The shop features an expanded menu that includes more soft serve flavors, dairy-free options, and additional sundaes. Initial hours will be noon to 9 p.m., Wednesdays-Sundays.
- Bleu & Fig announced that it has opened a cafe in the Jubilee Market & Cafe at 1160 W. Broad St. They’re currently open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Smash Brothers Sliders will launch Dec. 2 as a pop-up based out of The Ohio Taproom (1291 W. Third Ave. in Grandview). The pop-up is planned to run Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights from 5-9 p.m. through March 5.
- Steubenville, Ohio-based DiCarlo’s Pizza is set to open its third central Ohio location at 20 S. State St. in Westerville, joining locations in Hilliard and Italian Village.
- The Pit BBQ Grille has reopened its location at 1542 Parsons Ave. They also announced that the Parsons and Clintonville locations will be closed on Sundays for the remainder of the year, while the new North Market Bridge Park location will stay open consistent with market hours.
- Business First reported that Louisville-based Goodwood Brewing is taking over the former Gordon Biersch space in the Arena District.
- A location of The Yard Milkshake Bar is coming to 1055 N. High St. in the Short North.
This week I’m also writing:
- My 2021 Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Activities in Worthington (Experience Worthington)
- Evolverie Brings Sustainable Clothing to Old Worthington (Experience Worthington)